Come join the SDR team!
You’ll be tasked with building all the visual assets for SDR following our current brand guidelines working closely with both Shannon and Jena.
Work anywhere in the world
2–4 hours per week to start
Paid per hour or a set monthly rate
€20–35 per hour (based on experience)
Converted into your local currency
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Creating Pinterest images for all SDR blog posts.
- Designing video cover graphics for new and existing SDR classes.
- Making social media images for Instagram, our Facebook Groups, & pages.
- Creating promotional graphics for Facebook or Google ads.
- Producing workbooks and resource PDFs, including our yearly Surface Design Industry Survey.
- Designing for the SDR website, which could include creating graphics, diagrams/infographics, and occasional webpage design.
- Building class or workshop slides in Keynote.
- Saving new brand photography and visual assets in a variety of formats for use across platforms.
- Maintain and organize our visual assets & photos in Dropbox and Airtable.
- If possible, assist in editing videos in Premiere Pro — this is NOT required or expected for this position. However, if you have the experience, it’s a huge plus and will increase your hourly rate.
You’ll Be a Perfect Fit If:
- You align with our company values and believe everyone has the potential to be a successful artist. You love the idea of being part of a team that devotes its time to educating, encouraging, and supporting artists to advocate for themselves and build their own businesses.
- You have a passion for art & design. Although you’re not required to be a surface designer, you’re intrigued by pattern design and art licensing.
- You’re a self-starter. After being shown the process of how to do something, you don’t need to be closely managed to make sure it’s done right.
- You can follow visual directions. Upon reviewing our brand guidelines PDF and library of branding & templates, you’ll have no issue building any visual asset we need.
- You have some experience in graphic design or branding.
- You’re in it for the long haul. It’s important that we find the ideal candidate and someone willing to stay in the position for at least the next 2 years.
- You have a passion for personal development. You’re interested in growing with Sketch Design Repeat as new tasks/responsibilities arise.
Sound good? Click here to apply
Sketch Design Repeat Ltd is an equal-opportunity employer. We highly value and celebrate diversity. All employment decisions are made solely on the basis of merit, business need, and position fit.