Come join the SDR team!
You’ll be involved in providing customer support, data entry, and more while working directly with our project manager and occasionally with our community manager.
Work anywhere in the world
3–6 hrs per week to start
Could lead to 10–20+ hrs per week
€17 per hour
Converted into your local currency
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage the company inbox, label emails for team members, and respond to general inquiries.
- Manage Facebook and Instagram DMs and comments.
- Moderate Facebook group posts and membership requests.
- Schedule content to Pinterest in Tailwind.
- Schedule content to Instagram in Later.
- Schedule live student calls in Zoom.
- Proofread and update video transcripts.
- Data entry and research for our various marketing channels and projects.
- Various administrative tasks to support SDR’s growth.
You’ll Be a Perfect Fit If:
- You align with our company values and believe everyone has the potential to be a successful artist. You love the idea of being part of a team that devotes its time to educating, encouraging, and supporting artists to advocate for themselves and build their own businesses.
- You have a passion for art & design. Although you’re not required to be a surface designer or artist, you’re intrigued by pattern design and art licensing.
- You enjoy interacting with people. You feel most accomplished when helping others. You’re the kind of person who goes above and beyond for friends or clients, making them feel valued and appreciated.
- You’re a self-starter who can follow directions. After being shown the process of how to do something, you don’t need to be closely managed to make sure it’s done right.
- You have great attention to detail and are highly proficient in English grammar and spelling. You’re able to quickly spot mistakes and make adjustments.
- You have some experience either as a virtual assistant or in customer service.
- You’re in it for the long haul. It’s important that we find the ideal candidate and someone willing to stay in the position for at least the next 2 years.
- You have a passion for personal development. You’re interested in growing with Sketch Design Repeat as new tasks/responsibilities arise.
Sound good? Click here to apply
Sketch Design Repeat Ltd is an equal-opportunity employer. We highly value and celebrate diversity. All employment decisions are made solely on the basis of merit, business need, and position fit.